Saturday, August 10, 2019

Pink and Main


Hey everyone its Stephanie super excited to be here today!!
I am guest designing for Pink and Main for the month of August.

Today I am sharing two card with you today using the most recent release.

   For this first card I used the stamp set Sent with Love
Perfect for all those special cards and projects you are going to send to that special someone.
I also used this amazing Postage Die along with the paper pad
Pen pals this paper is a lot of since I love to do a lot of layering with different patterns.

 This second card I used all the same products but this time I actually made my card base from the Postage die just makes for a even more fun card!!!What I love also about the paper pad is that it has cutaparts which I used on this card along with another fun sentiment from the stamp set.


Here are my two cards together hope you enjoyed my cards and I cannot wait to share more projects with you this month!!!

1 comment: