Thursday, August 22, 2019

Just a Note


Happy Thursday its Stephanie with you again today!
I have been loving working with Pink and Main products and I think this stamp set Succulents may be my new favorite the artwork is so much fun 



 I colored this sweet image with my go to medium that I just love and that is inktense watercolor pencils the colors are so vibrant and they are so easy to use.
I also used the Postage dies which I absolutely love as a base for any image!!

 Here is a closer look at the beautiful colors.


For the pattern paper I used a couple different papers that compliment each other nicely.  
I used the Pen Pal paper pad as well as the Celebrate paper pad I just love that plaid!!
To finish off my card I used some green twine and that is it!!
Hope you enjoyed my card today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment