Wednesday, July 6, 2011

This weeks Lawnscaping Challenge

Happy Wednesday i am here with a Lawnscaping Challenge card it's bee awhile since I played along and I do Love my Lawn Fawn stamps!!!

This weeks challenge to do up the inside of your card now I have to admit I never do this so this was a fun challenge for me!!!
I used some fun October Afternoon 5 and dime papers
The stamp set is a new release Cruising Through life such a fun a cute set love it!!!!


The inside of the card

I will be back for Hip Hop Thursday!!!!






4 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE! I love the pinwheels paired with the patterned papers you chose. PERFECT! I love the tickets you added as well. What a fantastic card! Thank you so much for playing along with us Stephanie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Stephanie! Love the patterned papers and your embellishments!! The pinwheels are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh is this adorable! Love what you did with the inside. Very fun card:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! Love the patterned papers you've used =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete