Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New IPPITY!!!!




Hey Everyone Happy Tuesday I know I am really late with my post!!!
Boy it was a long weekend and I think today it's catching up to me!!!
I feel yucky I am hoping it is just some allergies and not a cold.
So I don't have a card today I have been working on alot of stuff that i will share over the next few days though!!!

Anyways I am sure you have heard about the new fabulous Ippity release but if you have not you can head on over to the Unity or Ippity blog to get all the info!!!

All the stamps are created by the SAME ARTISTS
All the stamps are MADE AT UNITY.
All the stamps are HIGH Quality.
BUT
When you BUY {ippity} you help a FAMILY and UNITY.
YOU can order ANY {ippity} stamps from ANY unity endorsed {ippity} CHICK.

I will be back tomorrow!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!




1 comment: