Friday, October 26, 2012

Peace


 Happy Friday!!!!
I thought I would play along with a new challenge and because I just love sketches I know I am going to love this new challenge blog CAS(E) this sketch!!!
I have been working hard I have a craft show I am doing in November so I have been trying to get some card sets done and this one is perfect for mass producing!!! I colored my image with Prisma colored pencils and then I paper pieced the sweater so cute!!!
 The stamp is from hero arts and the dp is is new basic grey!!!

10 comments:

  1. super super cute...This is actually one of my most favorite stamps sets for Christmas...I love these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little deer is so cute! All the cards turned out wonderfully Stephanie! These will bring lots of holiday smiles. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I almost bought that stamp set. Wonderful card Stephanie! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That deer in his sweater is darling - I love the papers you have chosen to highlight him! So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my gracious! This is absolutely precious, Stephanie! Such fabulous papers, and I love that open circle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE! Love that little reindeer! And those papers are perfect! FAB set of cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cards Stephanie, that reindeer is adorable :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie. This card totally made me smile! I love it! The patterns are perfect and that little reindeer is darling! LOVE!! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stephanie. This card totally made me smile! I love it! The patterns are perfect and that little reindeer is darling! LOVE!! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete