Saturday, October 27, 2012

Christmas card set with sweet Stamp shop!!!!

Happy Saturday!!!!
I am not sure if I mentioned it on my blog here but In a couple of weeks I am doing a craft show so I have been so busy getting crafty projects together for it.
So what does that mean for you well I will be sharing alot of card sets really easy to put together with all those supplies that we tend to hoard and I know I am not the only one to do this!!!!


 I cannot even tell you how excited  I was when I saw this Holiday sentiment set from sweet stamp shop!!!! You always need a great sentiment set when putting together Christmas cards and this one is so perfect for that!!!! This set is called Holiday Sentiments
The pattern paper is from crate paper this was from a couple years ago and I still love it and the fun colors!!!

6 comments:

  1. I like the cheerful nature of these! My package arrived too, thank you so much! Now I need more hours to the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable. Great colors and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie
    Totally Gorgeous creations, thanks for your inspiration. Great JOB!~
    *New Follower* ;-)
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I like the variety of embellishments, but how the sentiment set ties them all together. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that sentiment--what a fun font! Great cards--so modern and bold:) FAB x10:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow wee these are totally awesome..i love the color combos and super fun designs...totally loVe

    ReplyDelete