Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wee Memories Challenge With EAD Designs




It's Sunday I know and It's Father's Day but hubby is out fishing so it's ok for me to sneak on here and post some fun little cards. I had to do one more challenge before I head out for a little vacation I know I am crazy like that. These little sweet cards are being entered into my friend Jenny's Challenge over at Wee Memories is to use stickers on your cards fun right especially when you can get fabulous Stickerz from EAD Designs!!!Love these sweet stickerz they make for such fun and easy cards and they are so easy to use.
I am off I have a ton of cleaning and packing to do but I will be making scheduled posts so make sure to come back tomorrow for the Ippity Hop!!




12 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. I love how you did the sun...CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie! These cards are just adorable! I love the scallops! The cloud backgrounds are too cute! Thanks for your comment at my blog! I love your blog too! Saving you to my reader now! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely cards and all beautifully put together.
    louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are delightful. Isn't it wonderful to do a project that you can't wait to get back to. It's very fulfilling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm drooling over your cards!! They are so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet mini cards, Stephanie! I love the stitching and the stamped images. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, WOW, WOW, I am IN LOVE with these! they are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok, stephanie, i LOVE these-SO sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS!! THESE ARE FAB!!! Thanks for playing Step!! :) :) :) :) Sorry it took me so long to get around to visit, its been crazy around here. Hope your enjoying your summer!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete