Monday, June 21, 2010

Ippity Hop 6/21





Happy Monday as you read this I am off to Georgia with the family for a few days not sure how much of a vacation it will be since the hubby has to do a little work while we are there. I do have scheduled post so we will see how it goes.

This week challenge is brought to you by the amazing Lisa H and I was super excited that the challenge is to paper piece you all know how muck I love to do that. The flower from the Now and Always kit is perfect for this technique. I used some My Mind's Eye Dp So Sophie Collection. Oh and I am still having fun with the felt I had to add a little felt leaf for my flower the die is from Papertrey Ink.

Make sure to check out the Ippity blog for a ton more inspiration.

I am going to apologize in advance for not making it to your blogs to comment on all of your fabulous creations!!!


Tomorrow I will just be sharing some random cards!!


24 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Love that flower and details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very neat!! Loved it. I agree with you. This flower is awesome for Paper Piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such WOWINGLY beautiful work! LOVE the colors and scalloped stitched edging! Just a FABULOUS card Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, Stephanie! I love this stamp set and can't wait to get it. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card.. hv fun on your vacation! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb card. I am eager to have a go at paper piecing now - thanks for sharing and inspiring moi :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the DP you used for this! Great job, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card...have a safe and happy trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I agree, that image is just perfect for piecing - Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that flower is perfect for Piecing! love what you did with it-sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you have fun on your trip:) Your card is FAB--I love the colors and the felt! So awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! I love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! I love all the layers. Have fun in GA!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh WOW, LOVE LOVe that button for the center of the flower...and your LO is PERFECT-O!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. absolutely gorgeous!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really love the way you layered the flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's so pretty!! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope you are having a great time on your trip with your family!! I love your paper pieced flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful job with the paper piecing! Your card is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You really picked some fabulous paper to piece this flower...gorgeous Stephanie! Have fun in your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  21. adorable flower-have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card Stephanie!! I love the sweet little felt leave and the button center with the twine! WOW!!

    Enjoy your time in Georgia!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is STUNNING!!! WOW, Steph- LOVE the colors you used! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete