Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sweet Sketch Wednesday


This week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday we were sponsored my the wonderfully talented Joni at Inktegrity she has some wonderful images so make sure you check it out!!! The DT did a wonderful job with their creations so go get some inspiration!!! I used Happy Mail for my image and you all know how I just love owls so when I saw this digi stamp I had to have it so cute and it would also be very easy to paper piece this image but I chose to color it in with Copics. The DP is We Are Memory Keepers really cute paper and great colors.

10 comments:

  1. Love what you did with your image! Great card.
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, What a sweet card and image. Love your take on the sketch! happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Stephanie!! Love the little blue bird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute lil birdie!! Great job on the card, I love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It´s a sweet card Stephanie!!! I love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephanie, What a sweet card and image. I love that you used something differnt than the rest of us. Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your little Happy Mail image! What a sweet card! That birdie is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't he just the sweetest!
    Super job!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card Stephanie, the sweet image is so cute and I love the large lettering and the gorgeous ribbon :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete