Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Tuesday


These are some Christmas Cards I did a few weeks ago that I am just posting now. There will be little crafting time this week I have a ton of house work!!!It seems I have been crafting and not cleaning so I need to get my house in order for Family that will be staying with me talk about doing things last minute but you almost have to with kids. All cards use the yummy Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper such pretty colors and patterns. Sorry for the quick post but I am off to get my girl ready for school and then more cleaning Yay.

5 comments:

  1. such FUN cards stephanie! crafting definitely seems to be a priority over cleaning in my household..LOL. I meant to ask how your craft fair went..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the Basic Grey card kit? I saw it at Archivers. Love them. They are awesome. I dont normally like non tradional colors for Christmas but i bought the Eskimo Kisses this year. Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are so pretty! I still have to make my cards! Can you believe I'm so behind. Thanks for the inspiration to get into my craft room and do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! You did some amazing things with those BG papers!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Stephanie, you are such a busy little lady indeed.

    ReplyDelete