Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thursday night with Unity


Happy Thursday everyone!!
I am here tonight with some new Unity super exciting stuff!!!
We have a new artist that created this gorgeous feather.

I have really been wanting to start one of these journals and found a couple of these travelers journals I guess that is what they call them and it worked out perfect because these were on clearance at Michaels.
So this is going to start my very first page using this incredible stamp.  Also what I love about these pages is that they are not that big so you don't feel so overwhelmed to fill a whole page. I really just got together a few embellishments and started putting my page together like that so fun!!!


 This is a picture of the whole book and it is leather on the outside very nice for just a few bucks!!!



17 comments:

  1. Fabulous first page in your new journal book! Love the layers you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! You are a natural at this Journal! Love the neutral colors with your newspaper background, absolutely love your project using the cool feather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page. Sweet little journal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been thinking about getting a TN too. Yours is great! I might just got pick one up today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page is so lovely with all the warn colors & textures. Love this feather, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layers and design! You're right about starting with a small page. Much less intimidating but fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! love your travelers journal page.
    Great colors with amazing textures and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea! I might have to purchase this stamp soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool project. Love the textures you added. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. ABSOLUTLY GORGEOUS! Thx for all the dets on the travelers notebook!...I ❣ these new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Stephanie, what a gorgeous way to use the featherstamp.
    Love your background too. It realy became a great page.
    Groetjes Gery

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Stephanie. I adore your feather and the beautiful natural embellishments match it perfectly. I like your journal idea. My husband bought me a journaling bible, so I use that for inspirational things. I love the idea of documenting either way. Your feather is stunning in this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Steph, these are incredible. I can't wait to see what you make in this journal next! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute idea. I need to think about starting a journal since yours looks like it will be stunning.

    ReplyDelete