Tuesday, January 12, 2016

She could never go back

Happy Tuesday!!!!
So I shared this project last week over on the Unity blog but did not share it here.
Over Christmas vacation I went to Michael's and scored the We R Memory Keepers book binding machine on CLEARANCE I was super excited been wanting this for so long but just did not want to spend the money. Plus I had a gift card so it was a must!!!
This was my first project using it and I have to say at first it scared me but it was super easy to use!! I made this journal using a quote from the KOTM from Unity this is such a great way to showcase these amazing quotes and such an easy way to decorate the cover!!
If you do not have a binding machine there are other ways to make journals I have in the past used my hole punch and used binder rings to keep it together so easy!! Also would make a great gift!!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!
    I don't have a binding machine, yet. Though, I do keep eyeing one...and like you, I keep waiting to see if I can get it at good price! ;) Can't wait to see what else you make with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete