Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Under The Sea

 
Happy Tuesday!!!!
 I did this card awhile ago and I cannot believe that i forgot to post it!!!
The image is from Sweet stamp Shop's latest release and this set is super cute love it!!! It's called under the sea.
I colored the image with prisma colored pencils and also did a little paper piecing I just love the way she came out!!! The pattern paper is from fancy pants and then i added my favorite two tone ribbon form ribbon carousel to finish off my card!!

3 comments:

  1. aww I love this...i cant wait to play with this set...your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooo cute, Stephanie! I think I might need this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute mermaid Stephanie! I super love those big rhinestone accents :)

    ReplyDelete