Saturday, August 25, 2012

Enjoying the ride


Happy Saturday today I am sharing the last of my cards as Guest DT for My thoughts Exactly I soo enjoyed working with their stamps!!! Today for my first card I used up up and away this is such a fun set!!! I love that you can change the pattern of the hot air balloon it just makes it all that more fun and with all the fun sentiments included in this set it is a great stamp set to have in your stash!!!!
The pattern paper is from basic grey.
This last card uses an amazing sentiment set really you cannot have to many sentiments and this one is awesome!!! This one is called more mini thoughts and I just love it!!!
I used some older pattern paper from sassafras I love these stamp sets because you can use them with any of your collections and it's going to look great!!!

That's it for me today make sure to stop by next week because I am going to have giveaway!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow the colors on your first you used are fabulous! The second card is so chic! It's been awesome having you guest with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for guesting with us over at MTE. I love your card@

    ReplyDelete