Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sketch challenge with Ribbon Carousel

 Happy Tuesday I am back with a fabulous ribbon carousel challenge this week we are working with an amazing sketch by Laura!!!


For my card today I got out my card kit from Simon Says Stamps and made this pretty little card for my daughter. I used some gorgeous Seam binding for my card today love this ribbon and it comes in so many beautiful colors you must check it out!!!!


  • Make your NEW creation following the ribbon carousel challenge of the week. Any submissions made prior to the challenge date will be deleted. Be sure to include some type of ribbon, twine, hemp, lace....basically, anything that comes on a spool. 
  • Load your creation up onto your blog or a public viewing forum like Splitcoast Stampers, (use the keyword RCC57) with a direct link back to THIS post. Including the challenge graphic isn't a requirement, but sure is appreciated! (A participant of our very first challenge didn't link back or mention our challenge and couldn't be named Top Spool, so don't let that happen to you!)
  • Link up your creation using the Inlinkz button at the bottom of this post. Your image may take a little while to pop up, but don't worry, it will appear shortly.
  • Come back the Friday after the challenge ends to see if YOU are a Top Spool!

1 comment: