Saturday, May 5, 2012

National Scrapbooking day with UNITY

 Happy Saturday and National Scrapbooking day so there are tons of things going on today over at Unity so please make sure to check out their Blog!!!
Also today some new and fabulous ladies are joining our happy Little DT family at Unity I am so excited for these ladies they are all so amazing you are gonna love them.  We have been getting to know them over the last week and they are the sweetest and have just fit right in and I cannot wait to get to know them better. So head one over to unity and give them a nice warm welcome!!!
Stamps-Unity KOTM
DP-Echo Park
Many of you know by visiting my blog I am not a scrapbooker. But no one ever said that you could not use a Sketch for a page for a card and that is just what I did here with Angie's fabulous sketch that you see above in the logo. Anyways if you play along with us using this awesome sketch you can win some fabulous prizes including a GDT spot!!!!

Also a fabulous sale!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this card! So fun! I am thrilled to work with you and the rest of the Unity team. You girls are fabulous and made me feel like a part of family already! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I love this card. I just bought that Echo Park paper and I get the Unity KOM so I have that cute little camera stamp. I need to bust a move and make something!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I actually started out scrap booking and quickly moved to card making. I am trying to get back to all those lonely photos waiting to be scraped. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete