Monday, April 2, 2012

EAD Designs Blog Hop

Please scroll Down for Paper Made Bakery
Blog Hop!!!!


Happy Monday!!!
It is a very exciting day for me today Because I am joining The EAD Designs DT for the month of April and seriously I am so excited and honored to be among these amazing ladies for this month!!!
I am so excited I could not resist and I had to make two cards today!!!!


Dp-Sassafras
Cameo-Scallop Shape


Dp-My Mind's eye
Stickerz-Mod Spring
Cameo-Diecut Shapes and cardbase

You can start the Hop at the EAD Designs Blog Here

You next stop the fabulous :

14 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team as this months Guest Designer!!!! These cards are awesome!!! Love the fun pattern paper and great use of the stickerz!! TFS and happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to have you joining us this month. Love the cards.. 2 CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super CUTE...the monster card is fabulous and your sweet bird card is darling!!! Welcome Welcome...so happy to have you playing with us this month!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SUPER cute, Stephanie! Have fun with the Geeks this month! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards. Congrats on Guest DT with the EAD DT. New follower ;0)

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so happy you are joining us this month Stephanie and your cards are fabulous! I love that Mod bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the card with the baird! So cute . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cards. I love that little monster. He made me smile this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. woot woot!! so glad to have you join us this month :)

    ok that monster card is too stinkn' CUTE!!! and your shaped card is adorable :)

    way to rock the EAD goodness girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both of your cards, nice and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love both of your cards, nice and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooo hoo! Girl, these are so darned cute! love your style and glad to have you guesting with us this month :)

    ReplyDelete