Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge #80



Happy Saturday!!!! This Week for the Wee Memories Challenge it's anything goes!!!
You can visit the Wee Memories blog for sponsor info!!!
With Christmas next week I am in full swing of putting gifts together.
I am making these little buckets filled with candy so easy and cheap!!!!

I got these little containers at Target in the dollar spot and the paper is from Echo Park this was such a quick project it maybe took me 15 minutes not even!!!
Make sure to check out the Wee memories blog for full rules on how to play along and there is an amazing variety of projects by the DT!! This will be a 2 week challenge!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to look at Target's dollar spot a bit closer! This is darling Stephanie! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete