Tuesday, November 15, 2011

RCC29


Happy Tuesday I am back with another Ribbon Carousel challenge!!! This week we have a fabulous Sketch to follow by Laura Davis. This Weeks Sponsor is 31


My card uses We R Memory Keepers and for the ribbon I used the Celery Dual Striped Organic Cotton Twill

Rules:
Make your NEW creation following the ribbon carousel challenge of the week. Any submissions made prior to the challenge date will be deleted. Be sure to include some type of ribbon, twine, hemp, lace....basically, anything that comes on a spool.


Load your creation up onto your blog or a public viewing forum like Splitcoast Stampers, (use the keyword RCC29) with a direct link back to THIS post. Including the challenge graphic isn't a requirement, but sure is appreciated!

6 comments:

  1. GREAT card - those papers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful take on this sketch--LOVE your papers....LOVE that beautiful button! And that ribbon--one of my favs in the store!! (My dog JUST ate my entire order of that ribbon! SOOOOOOOOO upset! LOL!). Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Love the tag with that great button!

    ReplyDelete