Monday, September 5, 2011

Flowers Bloom and some new Ippity!!!!!



Happy Monday i hope you had a great weekend!!!

We had alot of fun this weekend with great weather and Fabulous friends!!


A couple of things today One there is am Ippity release these sets are so amazing!!!!

You can find an Ippity Chick here!!!







Secondly I have a sweet little card using one of my favorite sentiments from a KOTM.

I just got the Country Drive Collection from Echo park and like everyone of their collections I adore this one!!!


That's it for me today there are so many exciting things coming up for Unity next week so be sure to keep an eye out for that!!!


Also once I hit 400 followers i will be having a fun giveaway I also am past 1,000 posts and over 100,00o visits wow I cannot believe it !!!! I owe it all to you my readers you have given me so much support so THANK YOU!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment