Friday, August 12, 2011

What's Cookin'




Happy Friday!!! as always the week just flew by without me even realizing it. Only a couple more weeks left of summer vacay that just went by way to quick!!!


Anyways I have a sweet little card to share today!!!




I used the fabulous KOTM for July from Unity. I also used October Afternoon Dp to go along with this sweet stamp and sentiment!!! I actually use a Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients kit and it had this little oven glove that went perfect with my card I just had to glue the dp onto the chipboard and sand around the edges.


Also don't forget that I {heart} papers is having a great sale on UNITY!!!!!

See you back tomorrow for Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge.



17 comments:

  1. This is just to cute and just love the mitten too! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I love the way you paper pieced the little pot.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!! That little oven mitt is a perfect touch!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! Fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very neatly done. I would never thought of this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that set of stamps. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OA is my favorite paper company, by far. NICE job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Stephanie! Love the card!! Cute looking pot and I love the little mitten hanging on the side. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Love those papers and the pot is so cute. The oven mitt is sooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is too cute! The oven mitt is a fabulous touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so very cute! Love those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card Stephanie! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card. And I love that pot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. eeeeek, too cute!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete