Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Market Street Stamps Sneak Peeks Day 2!!!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!


So i am excited to hear how you guys like the sneak peeks so far???


There are so many possibilities with these amazing stamps and I love how each DT member uses these stamps differently I am getting so inspired!!!


Make sure to check out the Market Street Blog for more projects and all the details on how you can win these beautiful stamps!!


We will have Sneak Peeks today and tomorrow and then after the full reveal they will be available for purchase!!!!


SPECIAL PROMO PRICING for customers 15% off individuals, 25% off all if purchased together Promo Pricing valid 8/25 7:00pm CDT - 9/1 11:59pm CDT



DP-Sassafras
DP-My Mind's Eye

I am so ready for Fall after using these stamps they are Gorgeous this set is called Autumn Wishes and you are going to love it!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!








26 comments:

  1. Your cards are so nice Steph. Love it.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, the coloring is fantastic as is the color combinations in both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both these cards. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved that you used fabric on these cards it adds so much to them! great job!

    Micia
    yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow, I love those flowers stamped on the canvas! Such a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your use of fabric on both! He pumpkin is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Stunning cards... they are so pretty.. I love that paper pieced pumpkin.. :) sooo cute! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cads! I love them both! That pumpkin is GORGEOUS! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Your shading and coloring of those gorgeous sunflowers is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of these cards are so festive!! I especially LOVE the texture of the burlap in the second one!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome!! I am LOVING this release so far!! I can't wait 'til Thursday!! :)
    Linda :)
    linda(at)fancyframework(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Both your cards are AWESOME and so inspiring. Love the stamps and all your creative touch on each one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. goodness, these are so cute, stephanie! love the pumpkin card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards. Makes me look forward to Fall coming, not yet, but soon! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These cards just melt me! I guess I am ready for a Minnesota fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGsh, Stephanie- LOVE these cards!The first one is kinda killing me... lol... must find that DP NOW! Love it! Great cards, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are beautiful! Love the different textures and elements you incorporated.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh these are fabulous fall cards
    Love what you did !
    perderg{at}q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your incorporation of fabrics - gives both of your cards such wonderful texture! And I LOVE that pumpkin image... I have a 'thing' for pumpkins and can't seem to have enough of them, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous fall cards. The twine is a nice finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards! I love fall and these stamps are just the ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awwww I love them both! I didn't see the 2nd card until now! WOW that burlap behind the top layer is just an amazing touch. I love the sentiment you created too!

    ReplyDelete