Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I Believe In You



Happy Tuesday I am finally back after a couple days without power!!!

Out town was shut down pretty much after the hurricane because of no power we had some trees down and some bridges washed out in our small town but I am very grateful that we had no damage at our house living out in the country you always have the fear of trees falling but we were very lucky this time!!!

Anyways onto the card i did this a week ago and what I love about this card is the frame that i created with my spellbinder die I really need to do this more often it is such a neat look!!!

The DP is from K and Company as are the 3-d stickers.

Well I am off I have alot of catching up to do and tomorrow is the first day of school for my kids I have mixed emotions I am happy to see them so happy about going back but I am going to miss them terribly during the day.

Thanks for stopping by!!!!




1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad things are good there! i just love your design on this card--cute to have the flowers and bfly showing through the window!

    ReplyDelete