Sunday, August 21, 2011

Enjoy



Happy Sunday sorry for being MIA the past couple days just been enjoying the family and the last few days we have before my kids have to go back to school.

I have a sweet little card i want to share today using Market Street Stamps. I used the set Enjoy
Today
i love this sweet tea/coffee cup and i thought it would be fun to do a little paper piecing with it . The Dp is from the Girl's Paperie and to finish the card off i added a bow using some of my favorite ribbon from PTI. make sure to come back because Market Street Stamps have some fun things going on this week!!!!

10 comments:

  1. I knew you did forget us. Glad you are spending sometime with the fam. They grow up so fast.
    Your card is so pretty. Just love the dp and that set you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. breaks are a great thing, steph:) i love what you've done with this cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love anything with coffe/tea cups. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeek, super cuteness! i think this is one of my faves from you. adorable. hug those sweet kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet! I often enjoy my days better when they start with a cup of coffee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet! I often enjoy my days better when they start with a cup of coffee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet Stephanie! another perfect combo of beautiful papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO pretty, Stephanie! LOVE the color palette you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful Stephanie! The yellow and orange against the blue totally pop! Love the patterns, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is GORGEOUS! Love the big yellow mug- so happy and cheery- just how I like to start my morning coffee! <3

    ReplyDelete