Happy Thursday I am back with more new Annabelle Stamps challenge and for this one we are using our weekly challenge along with another fabulous and beautiful set being release this FRIDAY!!!!
This new release is called Dotted Flowers so pretty i am such a flower person love them can never have to many stamps with them!!! What I love about all these new set also there is so many amazing sentiments in each one and you know hoe much i love my sentiments!!!
This week challenge is to use One Layer I folded a 6x6 piece of Pattern paper in half to make my one layer and then I did a little paper piecing for the vase and added some other fun little elements.(Dp-October Afternoon)
Make sure to check out the Annabelle Blog for the rest of the amazing DT Inspiration!!!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 8.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing idea