Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Miss You

Happy Tuesday I have a quick CAS card today using a Paper Smooches sentiment set. I love fun sentiment sets they really are my go to sets of stamps then you can pair them up with any embellishment and paper!!! The Dp is from K and Company i just love the map paper.

I have been super busy today and feel pretty good about all the stuff I got done now hopefully I can spend the rest of the week playing with new goodies!!!

I am so excited that I get to go out with the gals tonight and see Brides Maids I heard it was pretty funny.


I am hoping to put together a little blog candy in the next week so keep an eye out for that it's been way to long since i have given something away!!!


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!!!!






2 comments:

  1. I love the colors of this card! The map paper is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you card. Patterned paper yet still cas. Awesome. I wish I could go with you to see Bridesmaids!

    ReplyDelete