Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Think Happy Thoughts

Happy Tuesday I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Holiday weekend!!!

Ours was very busy but fun and I was happy to do a little relaxing yesterday. The heat came on very quickly no in between just from 60 to almost 90 so we have been trying to adjust to that.


I have a fun little card another that I did awhile ago for a call. I used Unity's KOTM I love this little sentiment and I also used Basic Grey Collection Hopscotch love these papers so fun!!!
I have some catching up to do today.

I will see you back here tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this sweet card! The sentiment is awesome as is the placement of the flowers and the way you framed it. SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like whateever you've done to frame that circle, steph--sweet card:)

    ReplyDelete