Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Thinking Of You

Hey everyone happy Wednesday!!! I have to say it's been to many nights without sleep with these little puppies and I am so exhausted. On a happy note my mama is coming home today after being away for several weeks with my grandmas passing and dealing with family stuff I am going to be so happy to give her a huge hug today it was difficult not being there for her through this hard time. So in a way this card is for my mom just because I love her to pieces and am just so grateful for the relationship I have with her.

Onto today's card I got me some new stamps by There She Goes it's been a company that I have kept my eye on for a long time and have really been wanting to try and as much as you want to it's hard to keep up with all the stamp companies but I got an opportunity to try them out and I love them but I am sure that's no so surprise I get enabled way to easy!!! I used the set called Sentimental and love it they stamp like a dream!!!! Love the font so pretty and you know how much I love sentiment sets!!!! I also used some new The Girl's Paperie. There she goes has a challenge going on to make shaped cards so I am going to enter this I love shaped cards and i don't do them enough it's a nice change!!!!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Stephanie! Love the simplicity of the design with all those beautiful patterns in the paper!
    So happy for you that your mom is coming home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous, Stephanie! LOVE the shape to pieces, and those patterned papers are scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous, Steph! I am so glad you get to see your mom. It must have been so hard to not be with her during this time. She will love this!
    Hugs!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Stephanie!! Love the fun shape and how you pieced the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this pretty card, stephanie! enjoy your time with your mom:) hopefully the pups will settle down and you can get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's card is just abrobale I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete