Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Monday!!!



Happy Monday!!! I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter Weekend!!! our Easter was nice and quiet it was A great day!!!!




It's a new week which means a new challenge and I have to say it was a challenge!!!

Make a card with NO SENTIMENT!!!! You know how much I love my sentiments so this was a hard one for me!!!


I decided the easiest way to go about this was make a note card set. Very CAS but love the turnout!!!






I used the Now and Always kit and again it was a great stamp to try out my new Faber Castell products this time I used the Gelatos they look like chap stick and you just rub them right onto your stamp as you can see I rubbed a couple different colors on the stamp and then you spray a little water onto the stamp after you add you color and then stamp onto your paper and dry with your craft dryer.


Make sure to check out the Ippity blog for all the ladies taking part in today little hop!!!



Next Blog

13 comments:

  1. Love the way the impression came out with the gelatos, cute note set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cool! love the CAS look of these, always makes for a great set of note cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your notecards, Stephanie!! I have never heard of the product you used but it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, they're just perfect!!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie, how adorable are these little note cards! I love the pretty colors you created with the Gelatos! I want them even more now...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color really POPS on the white base, great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Stephanie.. love this.. and with the gelatos.. oh I need them now!! totally awesome set of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute set! love the colors/technique that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. terribly cute, stephanie--love the gelatos:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful set of cards Stephanie! CAS and gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete