Thursday, February 10, 2011

Really This Is My last Card Today!!!

Ok I promise this my last card for today. I really wanted to continue if time allowed me to play along with another PTI challenge for their Anniversary week. This challenge is all about buttons how could I pass that one up I adore buttons!!!
It's a fun card with some great patterns from Melody Ross the sentiment of course is PTI along with the tag and flower die.
That's it I promise I am done today!!!
See you tomorrow for Get Sketchy!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love it!
    I love the way you've matched the patterned papers...I'm not very good at it so...
    I don't do it.
    I thought...Oh, no! We've done the exact same card...they're going to think we're cheating! :)
    It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the mix of patterned papers! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are like me today - three posts - and that's never going to happen again! LOL This is wonderful as always! Love the amazing papers and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, you are a busy crafty girl today... lots of mojo flying around you today! Another great creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this and how funny that it is also perfect for the challenge that Nicole issued for today also.

    ReplyDelete