Friday, November 19, 2010

Changing it Up For Get Sketchy!!!!

This week we are changing it up a little for Get Sketchy!!! Instead of a sketch this week we are using an item in our house for inspiration that is the challenge. I used the centerpiece behind my card for my inspiration and I love how it came out all supplies on my card are PTI finally got to use some of my PTI love their stuff just wish I had more to to play with it.

This weeks sponsor SRM Stickers so be sure to play along I love these stickers they are so fun and easy to use!!!

So head on over to Get Sketchy to get the Details.


4 comments:

  1. sweet card-perfect for your centerpiece! have a great weekend, steph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic take on your inspiration piece! Love that big leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!! I love the layer of ribbon and jute!! Perfect combo!!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Paper Issues!
    =)

    ReplyDelete