Saturday, October 30, 2010

Embellish Challenge



Happy Saturday I hope everyone is getting a good start to the weekend I thought I would give the Embellish challenge a try again I love the colors and although I'm really not good at doing Vintage I still wanted to try and I think I did OK? I used Restoration from Crate Paper and the October Unity KOTM I have seen so many amazing cards using this Flower stamp I just had to use it. I am pretty proud of myself with the ribbon it started out a really light peach color and I used My Tim Holtz distress ink to make it a rust color and I love the way it turned out I was not sure if it was going to work but mission accomplished!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

6 comments:

  1. Stephanie, this is BEAUTIFUL! I love that you paired up the flowers with the 'girlfriend' sentiment. ;) The crochet ribbon along with your inked ribbon and distressing are perfectly vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo very pretty!!! Love the lace and the bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Stephanie!! Love the ribbon & lace!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the ribbon treatment. Very pretty design. Thanks so much for joining the Embellish Vintage Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute Images with white flower...nice ribbon too so adorable lace...GREAT CARD....and great take on the Embellish Color Challenge,I just join the challenge too and my card is number 82, would you like to see my blog?Many thanks before :) Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous design and use of these challenge colors, Stephanie! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete