Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Whimsy Haven Wednesday Blog Hop

Card standing up to see the scallop edge


Card lying down to see the inside edge of card



Every Wednesday the Whimsy Haven Dt is holding a little Blog Hop so you can see all the ladies fabulous creations using these digital images in our own little way. I am having so much fun with these images and they are just so darn cute and so my style!! I used cute little Alex today reminds me so much of my sweet little girl Mackenzie. I used some Amy Butler Dp by K and Company I would love a dress in this floral print. Up in the corner is my sentiment a little hard to notice but it is there and it is a Kaiser Craft rubon. I made my own little flower embellishment using the same papers. I am your last stop and I hope that you enjoyed the hop and to start from the beginning you can head on over to the Whimsy Haven Blog you do not want to miss the other fabulous Dt creations!!!



16 comments:

  1. VEry cute card Stephanie. I love the border edge to the card. Your paper flower is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Stephanie!!! Love your flower, colouring and paper piecing! Super cute card! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, this is adorable!!! Great coloring! Love that little flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful. Love the dp, your paper piecing, border, and that flower. Thanks for this inspiring MOJO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute! I love the patterned paper on her dress. And those scallops and flower are the perfect touch. Great way to end the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right...who wouldn't want a sundress in that pattern...C.U.T.E. Stephanie! The scallops and the flower make this card so 'girlie'...love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too adorable!! Love her dress and that flower!! Great card!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is too cute! Great paper piecing and as always wonderful use of patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh...she is so so cute!! I just love Alex!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! This is SO CUTE :) Love the flower

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the card share, and for sharing in the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable. I love the flower and the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute! I love that border punch. I found that one at one of my last trips to Archivers before I moved. :)

    ReplyDelete