Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Thursday

This card is for Get Sketchy oh how I love these challenges when your mojo is running low. Let me just say I am already tired of doing Christmas cards. The sentiment is from the Cutting Cafe everything else is from The Jolly By Golly line from Cosmo Cricket have I told you how much I love this stuff? So have you heard the buzz at Unity? About Ippity the stamps of course are awesome and I would love to get my hands on them I so wish I had someone around my area who is Just as crazy for these stamps as I am so I could sell these. So exciting and even better my good friend Kelly is on the Dt for these great new stamps so happy for you Kelly!!!TFL!!!!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you know that I love your card Stephanie:)

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch!
    Thanks for playing with us at GETSKETCHY!

    ReplyDelete