Friday, October 30, 2009

M's Sketch Challenge

















Savitri from Scrapbit asked me if I would like to take part in her Beautiful daughters sketch challenge and of course I had to say yes because I thought it would be so much fun for my daughter and I to do a card together. Regina from The Cutting Cafe has offered up some blog candy for M's sketch challenge which I think is so cool so make sure to join in on the fun. For our cards I used the All About Christmas Printable stamps set there are so many great images in this set I just Love it. I did do one extra card not following the sketch I just wanted you to see a little more of this set it is amazing. Thanks for stopping by and you can go here for more info on this fun challenge and if you don't want to do the challenge you can check out Savitri's fabulous blog I just love her work.





6 comments:

  1. excellent cards Stephanie...your dd is absolutely darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Stephanie!! Your DD is adorable!! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how totally adorable....and look at your precious daughter..you both did good...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. the geral is keut i luv the cards hugs emma

    Hey you two, lovely lovely cards you did!!! Such a cutie your little girl is too. Love both creations!!!! Thanks for playing along this week too. We both appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of them are so cute! I love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete