Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sweet Wishes

Today is a quick and easy card that I did with another My Cute Stamps Set. This is a super sweet set that I just love and of course I have had it for awhile now and am just inking it up. I paper pieced this cute ice cream cone and then added a little glitter(Martha Stewart). So at first I stamped it on piece of paper and was going to leave it stamped and matted on that paper but I didn't like how it looked so I ended up cutting the ice cream cone out and leaving a little border around it so no it almost looks like a 3-D sticker. I made a tag and stamped the sentiment added it to a button on my bow and that's it. Oh and of course i Used another border punch fro EK success. TFL!! Don't forget tomorrow is another Sweet Sketch Wednesday so I hope to see you then. FYI ABC TOYS and CRafts is still having their sale until the 18th and you can get this set 15% off and I just checked out their store and they are adding more and more great product.

7 comments:

  1. sweet card Stephanie...love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie~your card is so yummy! I love how you cut out the icecream cone and the border punch. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!! Love the colors and the sparkle!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet and yummy card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks awesome Stephanie and I luv that border punch! I do like the look of the white border on your cut-out!
    P.S. It looks like you've gotten lots of recognition which is totally deserved! Don't forget to go look at my Saturday, July 11th blog post...I left something there for you too! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Wonderful love that you created the ice cream cone 3-D and the glitter is perfect.

    ReplyDelete