Monday, July 13, 2009

Alot of Things Going on Today

So I want to Thank My wonderful friend Kelly Landers for passing this award to me I Like Your Style. It means so much to me that people like what I do and visit my blog. So as a recipient of this award I have to pass it to few other bloggers that I enjoy but honestly I would be here all day listing blogs that I enjoy and styles that I adore and get my inspiration from. So I am going to just list a few that I have just discovered recently. Make sure to check out Kelly's blog she has some pretty terrific creations that I have Been admiring for some time now!! http://mybucketoverfloweth.blogspot.com











Rules:


By accepting this award you agree to display this award proudly on your sight and include a post link back to the giver.


Share this award with a few other people or as many as you would like.






3 comments:

  1. thks for the award Steph! big hugs.. have a good weekend??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh thank youy so much, what an honor ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award, Stephanie! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete