Sunday, June 28, 2009

Life Is A Dream Realize It.

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend as always it just flew by. I had a little time to create some cards this morning and I was so excited how this card came out I wanted to post it right away. I decided to make a card for the Cardvarks challenge and that was to make something with a window. I have had this idea for awhile now in my head so I wanted to quick do it. This is what Icame up with the DP I used is from Crate Paper which I just love by the way I love all the earthy colors and the die cuts that come with it are great. The stamp kit I used is from Unity Birdie Inspiration another great kit just love it. I used the wood grain embossing folder which I have been wanting for awhile now and just got it the other day. I also did a little faux stitching around the sentiment. Tfl.

11 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh this is gorgeous! You used one of my most fav DPs and I love the window effect! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous papers and stamps ... love the embossing inside your window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful...love the colors! Great paper...love the cbugged background too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooooh! what a lovely design--i cannot believe how much depth, dimension and texture you have worked into this ♥FABULOUS♥ window card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Stephanie, this is just stunning! I love the embossing, I love the colors, I love the beautiful images, I love...everything!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - this is fabulous. Such a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang Lady you have been crazy busy.... I am loving everything that you have uploaded this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful! Love all the layers and colour!

    ReplyDelete