Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Monday

Happy Monday and it is a happy Monday for me I just found out that I am on the Cutting Cafe Design Team!!! I am super excited I can't even believe it. I am excited to work with Regina and her wonderful printable templates and stamps so exciting. I'm even happier that I am going to be working with some Very talented ladies and hoping to make some new friends along the way. So Thank you so Much Regina for giving me this opportunity. For todays card I made my own pattern paper with stamps something I have been wanting to try out for some time now and I love how it came out. I stamped the paper with some Papertrey Ink stamps Guidlines1 and the cute cup is from thier anniversary set.TFL!!

8 comments:

  1. stephanie, welcome welcome welcome to the team...i am excited to have you on the team....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Stephanie !!!! Im so excited for ya . This is great news Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats!!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! That is super exciting news!!! What a great to be part of!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness! So adorable and perfect for a get well card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable card and I'm really looking forward to working with you on the Cutting Cafe DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so warm and rich. Love it. Can't wait to see what's next. Welcome to the Cutting Cafe team.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hand made paper is wonderful and congratulations on your position with Cutting Cafe! I just had the pleasure of working with some of Reginas images through SheetLoad and they were a lot of fun to work with!! I can't wait to see all your work!!

    ReplyDelete