Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cutting Cafe Project







So I promise this will be the last post for today and I am going to bore you with lots of pictures. I am super excited about this project I have to say that templates scare me a little but this was so fast and easy. I think it took me a total of 10 minutes to print and cut so easy and that is what has me excited. I can really seeing myself making a ton of these for gifts. Now for this I made 4 cards all together and they fit perfectly in this cute Greeting Card Holder. You certainly could fit more if you just have one layer cards. Once again I used all of the K and Company Green House collection and diecuts for this project. The circle sentiments are also from cutting cafe and they are called All Occasion Circle Scallop Set so cute and useful for all your cards. I can tell you that once you make one of these you are going to be so hooked. So go check it out at the Cutting Cafe you can click on it in my sidebar. TFL!!



7 comments:

  1. Holy smoly this is amazing!!! I love all the cards, there simply gorgeous and the holder is fabulous! The paper is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girlfriend...i am loving this...isn't that paper fun...i used it to on my TRUST IN THE LORD set for the cafe site....you are so talented...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie~these are Amazing! I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fantastic! So fun and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these turned out so great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephanie, you are one busy bee....FABulous projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT cards!!! So creative!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete