Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thinking of You

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend. This card is for a very special family friend who has been sick. I used card patterns sketch for this one. I have to say I went a little over board with the sketches this week I think I did three cards using this sketch but I will share those later. I used Papertrey Inks pond Life for this card perfect for manly and boy cards. I am going to vent here on how busy I am this week. I have 80 wedding invitations to do this week for my brother in law who is getting married in August. Plus type up all of my submissions and then just my everyday stuff house work,two kids you know how it goes. Hope everyone has a great Tuesaday and I better get to work. TFL

2 comments:

  1. Oh i love your card . There allways just so perfect. You sound swamped this week. Good luck in getting it all done!!! Typing up instruction is on fun takes lots of time to get things just right...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! It has such a serene look!

    ReplyDelete