Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Last Three Unity Challenges

This card I used Unity's Gratitude =Joy set. This is my all time fav set have not used it enough but when you have too many stamps sets I guess that's what happens. The paper is DCWV Latte I think it's called. This paper has some awesome texture to it. I used my Spellbinders Dies to cut out the shapes I am Loving these. This challenge was to use one of your first Unity Kits.

This card I used another Unity set called celebrate in style for this challenge you were to use only one layer. Honestly this was alot harder then I thought just to use one layer. I used by die again to cut the shape of the card I love that these dies come in a big enough size to make an A2 size card very cool. I added some gems to the present. This set has some very cute present stamps and sentiments.


This card I used the Hey Chick Kit from Unity this also was one of my First Stamps from Unity. I love this stamp for paper piecing added a little bling to the tail. I love making these flower embellishments saves money and they match perfectly to you card. The Dp I used for this card is Basic Grey's Two Scoops Collection. Sorry for the bad Pictures once again have not gotten much sunshine here in CT. TFL

1 comment:

  1. Love all your Unity cards Stehpanie! I thought the one layered card was a hard one too! I am still working on getting comfortable with an occasional Clean and Simple kind of card!

    Love your stuff!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete