Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Thursday!!


This card is a little bigger than I normally do but I thing it came out pretty cute. These stamp are from Unity's Everyday Adorable kit and there are some super cute cards in this kit with some great sentiments. The paper I used on this is from K and Company love the colors in these papers so cheery. Not sure if the buttons are a little to much but I thought I needed to fill the space on the card and what better wat to do that then to use big buttons. I colored the bee with stampin up markers and the I love these border punches and I have seen alot of people just layering them all on so I thought I would give it a go. The card size is 4x7. Make sure you check out Unity's great specials for HIP HOP THURSDAY.TFL

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how adorable is this?!?!?! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! I gotta get that border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this....it's SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card. Love the layout, the colors, the stamps, everything. GREAT JOB!! :)

    ReplyDelete