Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Tuesday


So I am so excited for the upcoming BLOG HOP is everyone getting ready I know I have been Busy getting cards ready. So to build up the excitement for everyone I am going to post a card with Unity stamps everyday this week. So I know that's not that hard for me since pretty much all my cards have Unity on them but the more the better right. Because I missed yesterday I will post two cards today. This card uses the stamp from Little Buggers such a cute set. The DP is Lily Kate from Basic Grey I used an Ek Success Border Punch,Papertrey Ink ribbon and buttons from my stash.

Second card uses Love In the Air stamp kit from Unity. I paper pieced this card with My Minds Eye Bloom collection really pretty papers. Used stampin up photo corner punch and ribbon. So hope will come wed for another Unity Card. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment