Friday, January 9, 2009

Hip Hop Hangover

This card is made with Unity's KOTM Nov. I love this tree so many things you can do with it. For this card I Paper pieced the tree. I used K and Company Urban Rhapsody DP and just added buttons and gems to the tree.



This is a set of note cards I did using Giggle Groove from Unity. So how about Hip Hop Thursday? I look forward to Thursdays every single week. So many awesome deals, so many awesome stamps. On to the details of these note cards I did they are a set of four. I still think I need to add a little something more to them but overall I like how they turned out the stamps make it easy to do some paper piecing and these stamps are perfect for that. So I stamped each tree on a different dp(K and Company) cut them out and used mp pop dots.


6 comments:

  1. Wow oh wow These are all just adorable and Amazing looking...They are such a treasure, a true work of art!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards!!! I just love that set!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMW!!! These are amazing! Do you mind if I CASE these sometime? I think they're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful valentine's cards! Love them!

    ReplyDelete