Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thank You

I hope that everyone had a nice Christmas. It was really nice to spend time with my family and friends. Here is a thank you card I made. I have a few of these to send out. The paper is from K and Company Amy Butler love this paper such beautiful bright colors. The sentiment is from Papertrey ink heartfelt greetings I think it's called another great set to have on hand for all those sentiments you use on your cards. The rest is pretty basic nothing to hard. So I have some exciting news one of my cards I sent in to Paper Crafts Mag has been accepted for Card Creations Volume 7 so be on the look out for that I don't think it's coming out until June. So it's going to be a long wait but worth it. I hope to be back soon with more cards. It's going to be time to think about Valentine's Day cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment