Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday

I love how this card came out the silhouettes are from another stampin up retired set. I have alot of retired sets that I'm just starting to use which is sad. The paper is from K and Kompany I think It's called Wild Saffron just love it. Sentiment again is from Papertrey Can never have to many sentiments. Then I just added buttons and ribbon.
This next card is pretty simple the vase and flower are from an Inkadoo set. I stamped the vase and cut it out and popped it up with pop dots. The paper is SEI Oasis collection love the colors in this paper pack. The sentiment is also from papertrey ink.

This is an old hostess set but I just love the bird and don't think you can see it but I stamped the bird on a glue pad and used glitter. This is the first time I've done this and I really do like it. I used the Martha Stewart glue pad and glitter that I got at walmart. The paper is Amy Butler K and Kompany. The sentiment is papertrey ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment