Friday, July 6, 2018

Paper House Productions mini album



Hey everyone!!
I know it has been terribly to long since I have been on this little old blog and I truly do apologize for that.
I have been having a little bit of a hard time trying to find that balance in life lol.
Sometimes it is just quick for me to share my projects on Instagram but I am going to try to be better at posting here as well!!

Plus I have this amazing new team that I am a part of called Paper House productions if you have not heard of them you can check them out here.  They have everything from scrapbooking to stickers and planners!!

I used the Sliced Beach paper pad for this project I really do love their paper pads they come with a sheet of stickers which are really fun and make for fast projects!!








 I hope you enjoyed this fun little project I know I had a lot of fun putting it together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment