Friday, July 21, 2017

Adornit Bookmark

Hey everyone!!

Happy Friday!!

I just wanted to pop in and share this fun little project I did using these Adornit paintables bookmarks
they come on a piece of 12x12 watercolor paper and you just cut them out and color so fun and easy and you can dress them up a little like I did here with mine!!
 So after I finished watercoloring my image and let it dry I actually laminated the book mark to make it more durable for my daughter that way it last a long time for them!!!

That really is it I just added some fun ribbon super quick and easy would make a great gift as well!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love that sentiment. Very nice yellow card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your artwork and follow you pots this very minute!
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful and so lovely work :) i like your good idea ,Thanks for the inspiration!

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete