Monday, March 27, 2017

Choose happy mini album

Hey everyone!!!!
Happy Monday!!!!
So today I am sharing another fun project with you using some new fabulous paper from Adornit how awesome is this with the flamingos and pineapples love it!!!
So For this album I bought this little 6x6 kit for really cheap at Michaels and thought it would be fun to decorate the cover with this fun paper what I like about the paper is that there was one full sheet of cutaparts and that is what you are seeing here the choose happy, the pineapple and flowers were all cut out from the paper and than I just added some sequins and added some ribbon to the rings of the album and that is it.  I can see a lot of great summer memories going into this little book!!!
Make to check out the Adornit shop they have a lot of amazing products from paper to coloring to sewing and even beautiful clothes!!!

1 comment: